Alright, I had to post this other ones:
Those are related: lists of things you should do before you die. Lots of things there that I haven’t yet done, of course. On the first lists, I can even claim I have done most of them. The final list is much more interesting though. Here is the list with my comments:
1. Found a utopian colony. – that you find every day
2. Integrate by parts. – I’ve done that way too many times
3. Decode the Voynich manuscript. – hehe
4. Defy gravity. – what is gravity, anyway? There is no spoon…
5. Recover lost treasure. – Treasure is such a vague word
6. Translate the pre-Socratics. – Another good thing to do on your spare time
7. Make love on the 50-yard line. – ok…?
8. Raise a pig and make sausage from it. – Can it be a dog?
9. Lead a witness. – I’ll work on that
10. Outrun a bear. – I won’t work on this one
11. Raise a point of order. – politics…
12. Memorize Paradise Lost. – memory?
13. Swoon. – That I don’t remember…
14. Wake up in Vegas in a stranger’s house. – What happened there is a thing of the past
15. Collapse a wavefunction. – Also something that I’ve done way too many times
16. Run for public office. – Sorry, I can’t
17. Resign in disgrace. – Hehe
18. Prove Fermat’s Last Theorem. – Can’t do that, or else people will forget about poor Fermat
19. Hack into NORAD. – No comments about this one. Who knows who is reading this?
20. Problematize a binary opposition. – cool
21. Square the circle. – much more interesting
22. Kiss in anger. – huh?
23. Batten a hatch. – Sports?
24. Unscramble an egg. – Well, it’s just a matter of what is an egg
25. Donate to charity. – cheap plug
Resign in disgrace… That’s my next goal!